Flatlay trend

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE






                                                                  ph. via @sincerelyjules @mrpaddingtonbear @margaret_zhang


"Match me" is one of my favorite boards from the Pinterest where I started to pin cool combinations of clothes, accessories and many other things. Soon after that I found out that these matches/staples/layouts got their official online name - Flatlay and they literally became my obsession!
Now, they are super popular on the networks, especially on the Instagram and ladies who own the photos from this post are queens of flatlays! Their level of creativity is amazing!
Here are some of my old examples for this online photo trend: here / here / here / and here and I'm already in the process of making new ones. Can't wait to show you! :)

For more great flatlays check Here!

p.s. if you have some of your examples drop me a link, I would love to see it! :)