Friday hints

                                                                                            CLICK TO SEE MORE
Inspired by this photo, I created my own (copycat) version. It was too pretty so I have a good excuse! ;)
We are still in my online world, clicking and searching for a good places or articles!
So let's start a new tour!
1. 11 Style tips to conceal every body hang-up - is a great article on WWW about tips and tricks if you want a bigger chests, a flatter stomach, longer legs etc. Rules are simple, and if you follow them you will see the results!
2. The Working Girl - instagram and blog are full of clothes that I adore! She has inspiring daily outfits, so be sure to check it! She is also crazy about Isabel Marant and you will see how she combines those runway pieces! Simple and chic!
3. Mr Paddington Bear - when I discover Cindy Chen couple months ago, I instantly fell in love! This girl is AMAZING! Her styling skills are magical! Love everything that she does. True inspiration if you ask me!
So double click for her Instagram account and blog too!
4. Favorite make up products for spring - young make up artist reveals her best products for this season, it's all about fresh looks, little bit of sparkles, lip gloss and pastel colors!
That's it for today! If you have anything interesting in online world,  I would love to check it, so drop me a link! :)


                                                                                                   -------------------------
Dobitnik BU Candy Love seta je: nikolic_gaga@yahoo.com . Čestitam! :)
Ne zaboravite da i dalje možete učestvovati u My Dream Closet aplikaciji OVDE i osvojiti jednu od brojnih nagrada: BU proizvode, vaučere za kozmetičke i frizerske salone, karte za bioskope i pozorišta i  vaučer od 1.000 eura za kupovinu garderobe!